Riverhaven Artland Summer Sculpture Weekend Update
|We are pleased to tell you that the Riverhaven Artland Summer Sculpture Weekend fundraising for Franklin Hospice still plans to go ahead under the RED light traffic system. Thank you for your support. Online tickets have SOLD OUT!|
Unfortunately due to the restrictions we cannot offer gate sales. Also now there will be no guided tours instead you will be given a trail guide map so that you can wander.
There are a few things we ask that you remember and help us with so we can be as safe as possible.
- · Please DO NOT attend if you have been unwell or are awaiting a negative test.
- · We have a maximum limit of visitors for each time slot, so we ask that you visit only during the time you are allocated.
- · You will be required to show a vaccine pass and scan in to gain entry
- · Masks must be worn at all times
- · When you arrive, please remain in your car until your tickets and vaccine passes have been validated by a staff member. We are the ones in glamorous hi-vis vests!
- · Once you have walked the sculpture park (or before), please wander down to Katie Blundell's gallery to view the small artworks on display and for sale. There will also be coffee and fish and chips for sale.
- · There will be items to view for a tender system - similar to a silent auction, but fairer!
If you or your friends have not got a ticket you can still support Franklin Hospice by making a donation here.
Also stay informed about future Riverhaven Artland events by signing up to the seasonal newsletter here.
We would love to have fewer rules, but to be able to run this event, we are being careful and take the responsibility very seriously.
We look forward to seeing you there.
We will be updating this post and our Facebook pages with any important updates, so keep an eye out!